136 views

My case is fraud. Called and had order canceled.

"They were able to do that". I have ben waiting for my refund. It has been over a month!! I have called and called to get my refund countless times every week.

Been told twice it has been pocessed to give 5 business days and when i call my card company and check they tell me merchant has not refunded me nothing is showing.. Nothing is there. Lynn Oostus in the financial department is very hard o reach every time i have called i end up waiting about 40 minutes for a representative to answer only to be told i will give her your message she will call you back. Or thats another department let me transfer you and i am on hold again for another 40 minutes.

Terrible why is this busniess still open and running. I want to sue them! I am pregbanr with my 4th child. We are Military family and will be pcsing soon need my $500 refund for travel costs!

Crate and barrel so quick to take peoples money but take forever to give it back!

Its $500!! Not $20!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Crate And Barrel Customer Care.

Comments