168 views
1.5

First of all, the store is truly overpriced for subpar quality items. Secondly, the "gourmet" section of the store was a disaster with no rhyme or reason to the way it was laid out and poorly stocked.

Thirdly, I over heard outright racist comments, sexist remarks and sexual comments that would make a *** star think twice, all coming from the ladies (and i use that word loosely) working there. And at least one was management, according to the employee I asked. I will never shop there again. The sad part is there were only two employees who knew what they were doing and had any actual knowledge.

Strangely they were both men and both seemed to be the only ones doing any real work. I am shocked and appalled and will never be returning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Crate And Barrel Customer Care.

Location: Beachwood, Ohio

Comments

Horrendous delivery. Fed Ex delivered my box & then brought it back in a few days.

Insane. Fed Ex also did not take my returns outside my front door. Now the items I want are out of stock. I give up!!!!

Blaming Fed Ex & unhelpful staff.

A few were very nice. Most are bored & witchy