3.0
Style and Design

Crate and Barrel seems to have to clue that their customers might work for a living and have better things to do than spend their lives waiting and talking to customer service representatives.

I have placed a number of orders with Crate and Barrel and with every order I receive multiple emails requesting that I call. What I ordered isn't available - what I ordered is now back ordered - they need more information - something. And so far, every order has had delivery issues. On one order I paid the $99.00 to have the product delivered and setup and it was FedExed to my doorstep.

Then when I call I'm on hold for 20-40 minutes - OR I leave a message for somebody to call back and they do - of course, sense I do work for a living, when somebody calls me I am on the phone or in the middle of doing something else productive.

Crate and Barrel chooses to cut corners and don't hire enough staff to handle customer calls efficiently and don't care whether their customers are inconvenienced.

I must be insane to keep placing orders with Crate and Barrel and expect something different. Hmm I'm not insane, so I think I'll just stop.

Product or Service Mentioned: Crate And Barrel Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Products.