1.2
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 27

Still trying to get refund from CB2 for the chair, ordered months ago, that I never received

Original review posted by user Jul 26

Ordered chair May 18 when it was in stock; CB2 shipped it immediately. When I didn't receive it they claimed it was "lost," but by then it was back ordered until, supposedly, July.

They strung me along for months as I called multiple CS agents, waiting on hold an hour each time, to get status. Also tried email to CS. Each time the agent (Alejandra, Nilsa, Carl, Linda, Sue, Caley) promised to call me back with status but never did. Each time the agent promised the replacement chair in late July.

Caley even gave me her email address so I could check on ETA. July 26 I emailed Caley for status. She replied that chair was not back ordered until late Sept. I replied in email "PLEASE CALL ME." Within 30 seconds, instead of calling she sent an email vacation responder and ignored subsequent emails.

I reported her and the other problems to management and cancelled the order.

I no longer think Crate & Barrel is a trustworthy furniture company. Their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: I liked the chair i ordered but never received.

I didn't like: Never received chair and customer service is horrid.

Comments