Crate And Barrel - Review about Lounge Sofa from Bellflower, California
The Crate and Barrel Lounge Sofa is of poor quality.I am shocked at how cheaply made this sofa was.
They won't admit that having super sharp feathers poking and leaking out of the cushion is not acceptable. The inner lining is made of cheap paper-like fabric. Even though it's American made. To make matters worse their customer service routinely has an hour wait.
I did not get a call back for 4 days. The next time I waited the hour, only to have them tell me that I needed to call the store. The store has nothing to do with the contract manufacturer they deal with but they wouldn't hear it. they just want to make the sale and are not interested in feedback.
They are totally unresponsive and unhelpful. They censored my review of this sofa. Really disappointed-have bought lots of things from them in the past and I'm from the area where they based.
I think they make good kitchen products, but I don't think I will ever use them for furniture ever again.I'm telling my designer also to advise clients not to use them.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lounge Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Yesterday, it was Easter and after church we went to Benihanas to have lunch. The service was great until the cook arrived at the table. He did not seem ready..."
- "My wife bought this shoes and maybe she had worn them less then 10times. Both heels broke off on the same day and she was luck she didn't get..."
- "I was so excited about the flowers I ordered from Florists.com for a birthday. I ordered Sunflowers in a beautiful watering can painted with Sunflowers. The watering can..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."