Crate And Barrel - Review about Lounge Sofa from Bellflower, California
The Crate and Barrel Lounge Sofa is of poor quality.I am shocked at how cheaply made this sofa was.
They won't admit that having super sharp feathers poking and leaking out of the cushion is not acceptable. The inner lining is made of cheap paper-like fabric. Even though it's American made. To make matters worse their customer service routinely has an hour wait.
I did not get a call back for 4 days. The next time I waited the hour, only to have them tell me that I needed to call the store. The store has nothing to do with the contract manufacturer they deal with but they wouldn't hear it. they just want to make the sale and are not interested in feedback.
They are totally unresponsive and unhelpful. They censored my review of this sofa. Really disappointed-have bought lots of things from them in the past and I'm from the area where they based.
I think they make good kitchen products, but I don't think I will ever use them for furniture ever again.I'm telling my designer also to advise clients not to use them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lounge Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I was so excited about the flowers I ordered from Florists.com for a birthday. I ordered Sunflowers in a beautiful watering can painted with Sunflowers. The watering can..."
- "This was my daughters first time competing in pageant even tho she didnt take home a title she really enjoyed herself and is looking forward to next year. The memories..."
- "Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days. I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than..."