Crate And Barrel - Review about Lounge Sofa from Bellflower, California

16 of 29 Crate And Barrel reviews

The Crate and Barrel Lounge Sofa is of poor quality.I am shocked at how cheaply made this sofa was.

They won't admit that having super sharp feathers poking and leaking out of the cushion is not acceptable. The inner lining is made of cheap paper-like fabric. Even though it's American made. To make matters worse their customer service routinely has an hour wait.

I did not get a call back for 4 days. The next time I waited the hour, only to have them tell me that I needed to call the store. The store has nothing to do with the contract manufacturer they deal with but they wouldn't hear it. they just want to make the sale and are not interested in feedback.

They are totally unresponsive and unhelpful. They censored my review of this sofa. Really disappointed-have bought lots of things from them in the past and I'm from the area where they based.

I think they make good kitchen products, but I don't think I will ever use them for furniture ever again.I'm telling my designer also to advise clients not to use them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
16 of 29 Crate And Barrel reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 15 #1112187

You go gurl....and while you are at it ask your designer for the discount she got for ordering the sofa back as well....I am guessing she got at least 15-20% off....

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Crate And Barrel. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Crate And Barrel.
Filing a new complaint about
×