298 views
Verified Reviewer

2.8

Update by user Oct 12, 2020

The DAY AFTER I disputed the claim with Synchrony Bank on my C&B card the company shipped the item. It needed the club of me making a financial fuss to rectify the situation.

It appears their communication with their vendor fulfillment cycle is miserable and requires a complete overhaul.

I don't know if Cuisinart ever received the order real-time. Needs process improvement big-time.

Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2020

The website now only has the ability to text them - no ability to reach a CS agent unless you google for an 800 number or use the Get Human website. The actively discourage human contact and force you into dealing with chat bots who cannot resolve issues.

Sending emails is hopeless and does not resolve the issue. Phone calls take between 1-2 sometimes 3 hours to get an agent!! Who later sends you a cheery 'howya doin' email' and does not resolve the issue.

Cannot cancel order if the vendor is 'processing' it although other sources like Home Depot and Wayfair can provide the same item overnight. Being billed for the order which I never received and is still in 'preparing to ship'

Product or Service Mentioned: Crate And Barrel Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Crate And Barrel Pros: Great design.

Comments

#1985143

I've had 2 orders cancelled. Called to ask why, they said the card was declined but they took the money from my Credit Card. They have no record of the money they took.

Crate And Barrel Reviews