Simply was trying to have a part replaced for a planter that's finish was incredibly non durable and scraped off with the slightest abrasion.It took weeks to get replies and kept getting runaround they would help resolve.
Send pictures here, send pictures there, and I did. Finally I had to give up because it should not take over month and 1/2 to still be waiting for replies and how this might get resolved.
I cannot understand how a company like this can think they can get by with such poor lack of service.Now that I see their abysmal customer service along with the lack of quality in their products, I would never want to do business with them again.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Regret decision
- Horrible customer service
- Affect on my time
- Long delays
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Send replacement part or Planter stand as promised
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sku 326 863 Dundee Flr Plntr W Stand Tall
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "Nationstar Mortgage is the worse and most incompetent mortgage company we've ever had. When I paid my mortgage for January 1, 2016 I included an extra $100.00 to be applied..."
- "First time i had a bad experience in roseburg oregon for an app order they appeased me by free food and filling my order that was already charged to my..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."