1.5
Style and Design

Simply was trying to have a part replaced for a planter that's finish was incredibly non durable and scraped off with the slightest abrasion.It took weeks to get replies and kept getting runaround they would help resolve.

Send pictures here, send pictures there, and I did. Finally I had to give up because it should not take over month and 1/2 to still be waiting for replies and how this might get resolved.

I cannot understand how a company like this can think they can get by with such poor lack of service.Now that I see their abysmal customer service along with the lack of quality in their products, I would never want to do business with them again.

EliseB wrote the review because of poor customer service at Crate And Barrel and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Crate And Barrel to "send replacement part or planter stand as promised".

The most disappointing in user's experience was regret decision, affect on my time and long delays. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crate And Barrel and crate and barrel customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crate And Barrel?

Comments