1.6
Style and Design

I order a table and chairs and they promised that the delivered date would be on the 29 of December max. I am expecting my family here and they will not deliver the order, actually they do not know when the order will be delivered.

In the Chat they said they cannot answer the question because it was a store order. At the store after 20 min the person that answer the phone said they do not know when the table will be available. They said that they do not have visibility on this. I spent more than 7000$ buying in the last month and they treat the customer not in a good way after you spent the money.

Unacceptable. Details: Order #: 60181254588 Sale Date: 12/02/2017 Associate: PAULA B

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Comments

I ordered a $1,600 cabinet on March 18. Was told on March 18th it was IN stock would be delivered on 4/23.

On Friday 4/20 received call at 7:45PM saying it was confirmed for delivery on Monday 4/23. My husband and I spent a lot of time moving things around so it would fit in room. Was called next day 4/21 at 1:45PM to say it was actually on backorder, not being delivered and NOT in the warehouse. I have already been charged FULL amount and was told item was IN stock a month ago.

No idea when I will receive item that I was told WAS in their warehouse and they have $1,600 of my money. This is misrepresentation and violates their own deposit rule to not charge full amount until item in stock. Someone else warned me not to buy from here due to bad experience.

Not sure if I have any recourse at this time. Any suggestions?