159 views

3/17, Three chairs were deliver & one was not leveled & rocky. I informed the delivery guy & he immediately said it was my floor. I did not appreciate the remark & told him to check out the chair. He agreed & said someone would bring me another chair. Since he lie during the delivery, I did not believe he reported the issue so I called the store. As I thought, they were not aware of my disappointment & said I would get a new chair, but they could not promise me a time. Here it is that I took the entire day off for this delivery & now they are telling me I have to do it again. Unacceptable! I informed them that I have a job & plans during the evening of 3/24. This is clearly not my fault or problem that they have to come back so why am I inconvenienced. This is a Crate and Barrel problem . . .

1). The delivery guy was not trusting & rude.

2). The store provide faulty merchandise which should be replaced.

3). No one can tell me when I will receive what I paid for a month ago.

4). Crate & Barrel should provide better service with the prices they charge and I should receive a discount for being inconvenienced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Crate And Barrel Chair.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments