i concur, worst chairs ever.
we have 6 dining chairs and 5 barstools.
cant even give them away.
the "leather" is peeling, cracking. They sat untouched for 2 years and we started using them 3 years ago and they just fell apart.
Leather restorer wont take my $, not worth it he said. He thought the chairs were from some cheap furniture place. Not even sure they are leather - some type of low grade bonded leather maybe.
Crate and Barrel says due to wear and tear...(if i wear sandpaper as pants). They offer us nothing online, told me to ask the local store.
I think I will drop off a few chairs in their showroom....
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."