1.5
Style and Design

Stay away from this store. Horrible customer service and management.

Save yourself time and money and go somewhere else.

Bought a table there and after 4 weeks they shipped the legs of the table (yes I am serious) and now they are saying they dont honor their own sale price and if I want the rest of the table I have to pay the full price. one of the worst shopping experience ever.

I have made almost 30 calls to this store and they made zero effort to fix the issue and the manager dont care if the customer is happy or not and i was asked to corporate if I have a issue.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service, Long delays, Never received chair and customer service is horrid, Horrible customer service.

Comments

QUOTE : "I have made almost 30 calls" QUESTION : At what point did you realize (have you?) that your method is ineffective at best and comical at worst ? I can hear it now - "Hey Eddie, it's the leg lady again - transfer her to Sonny, ha ha" You must issue a formal written demand and serve it via Certified Mail return receipt requested.

Briefly and politely state the situation and the remedy you desire and that you will allow 7 business days for remedy prior to escalation of the case. Keep copies of all correspondence and your postal receipts. Accept or place no more calls, etc.

then follow through with your promise to escalate if not satisfied. Small claims court is good, forget all about the BBB.