Crate And Barrel Sonata Dining Chair Review from Iselin, New Jersey
I purchased a set with Sonata chairs two years ago.We had a bench, but it wasn't comfortable, so we decided to order two more sonata chairs.
The website gave the exact same description and picture of the chairs, so we purchased two more chairs. When we received them we realized that the chairs are exactly the same, but the piping around the seat back is a totally different color! Same name...same chair...same description...and now I have 4 chairs that don't match! Working with corporate on this one because when I spoke to customer service I was told I should sell my two older chairs.
When I asked for the old ones to be returned so all 4 would match, I was told it was after the 30 day period. I was also told that CB doesn't RENT furniture! Bought pieces from pottery barn years after to complete a sectional, and all pieces matched exactly. Does this company look for different vendors to make a better profit from the consumer?
If they decided to change anything obvious like the greenish color of the piping, they should describe that or give the chair a different name. Or...did they realize the poor quality after complaints such as yours? Regardless, I need chairs that match. Waiting for a resolve and will post NEGATIVE or POSITIVE solution.
I just can't see ordering 4 new chairs because they decided to change the color of the piping, especially after such a short period of time. Who should expect to buy new chairs after only 2 years? The old chairs are holding up. Should I be thankful?
Lol. I wonder if I'll have to go through 49 calls or email.
The fact that they forwarded my pictures and comments to the BUYERS suggests that I have a long road ahead.I'll post the results.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I received an opal ring as a gift from my husband for my birthday. We had seen it at the Pandora store in San Antonio, but the ring looked a..."
- "I had 3 sets of dentures made at affordable dentures, the last time I went was 2 years ago and got a full set on the bottom and a partial..."
- "I will never shop at forever21again!! I bought a coat last January that i really didn't wear to much..This year i wore it more often and it..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."