I purchased a set with Sonata chairs two years ago.We had a bench, but it wasn't comfortable, so we decided to order two more sonata chairs.
The website gave the exact same description and picture of the chairs, so we purchased two more chairs. When we received them we realized that the chairs are exactly the same, but the piping around the seat back is a totally different color! Same name...same chair...same description...and now I have 4 chairs that don't match! Working with corporate on this one because when I spoke to customer service I was told I should sell my two older chairs.
When I asked for the old ones to be returned so all 4 would match, I was told it was after the 30 day period. I was also told that CB doesn't RENT furniture! Bought pieces from pottery barn years after to complete a sectional, and all pieces matched exactly. Does this company look for different vendors to make a better profit from the consumer?
If they decided to change anything obvious like the greenish color of the piping, they should describe that or give the chair a different name. Or...did they realize the poor quality after complaints such as yours? Regardless, I need chairs that match. Waiting for a resolve and will post NEGATIVE or POSITIVE solution.
I just can't see ordering 4 new chairs because they decided to change the color of the piping, especially after such a short period of time. Who should expect to buy new chairs after only 2 years? The old chairs are holding up. Should I be thankful?
Lol. I wonder if I'll have to go through 49 calls or email.
The fact that they forwarded my pictures and comments to the BUYERS suggests that I have a long road ahead.I'll post the results.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "The same thing happened to us with the same exact number of Folio Oyster colored chairs which we purchased seven years ago and about two years ago they started to..."
- "I had 3 sets of dentures made at affordable dentures, the last time I went was 2 years ago and got a full set on the bottom and a partial..."
- "I received an opal ring as a gift from my husband for my birthday. We had seen it at the Pandora store in San Antonio, but the ring looked a..."
- "I will never shop at forever21again!! I bought a coat last January that i really didn't wear to much..This year i wore it more often and it..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."