Iselin, New Jersey
4.3

I WAS pissed off. I posted a response to someone having a problem with CB.

I ordered two additional chairs after two years. The description was the same as those I purchased in the Bridgewater NJ store, so I purchased them online. Unfortunately, when they arrived there was a noticeable difference in the color of the piping around the entire chair. I first called customer service, asking to return the old chairs and swap them for the new ones that are different.

My argument was that the description was the same, and if they weren't exactly the same they should have changed description to state "contrasting piping." I needed 4 matching chairs! After being told about their 30 day return policy, and that they don't RENT furniture, my blood was boiling! I immediately called corporate and spoke to Erica. Within one week the problem was solved; they exchanged the old chairs for two new ones.

Everything is now perfectly matched!

I WAS PISSED, BUT NOW IM HAPPY THEY DID THE RIGHT THING and give credit where credit is due! I'm going to purchase two more chairs NOW...just in case.

Product or Service Mentioned: Crate And Barrel Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments